AnimeNation Forums

Go Back   AnimeNation Forums > Blogs > Comics again...for now

I'll try doing comics again.
Rate this Entry

Title...what to use as a title...

Posted May 5th, 2009 at 01:32 AM by old hat
Updated March 18th, 2012 at 09:19 PM by old hat

I wonder how to make a social club that's successful. What makes people join one or the other? More importantly, what prompts people to participate actively? What sort of clubs to people not just join but actually get involved in?

I almost made a club but I wonder if it's even worth doing. Would anyone join a Moe Fan Club? Would there be any discussion? Would I have to vet people? That last part sounds like a pain in the butt.

I'm not even sure what discussion there would be. Discussion about Moe shows I guess or maybe characters.

I am going through Pokemon Platinum at a snail's pace. It will take me months to finish at this rate. I only have 2 gym badges so far.

I have to drive all the way into town this weekend again. ugh. 200 mile round trip. Fresno just isn't that appealing.

I need to start finishing shows. I keep starting this and that and not finishing anything. Not as much now as a month ago.

1 more episode and I will be caught up with Bleach.

Shows I need to finish - Toradora!, Ah! My Goddess, Cardcaptor Sakura and Fullmetal Alchemist
Posted in That other crap
Views 807 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments

Total Trackbacks 0

Trackbacks