AnimeNation Forums

Go Back   AnimeNation Forums > Official Forums > AnimeNation.com

AnimeNation.com Ordering and product questions, suggestions and feedback for the AnimeNation Store.

Old October 11th, 2011, 05:27 AM   #1
Somnia
*Roll Roll Roll*

Question about T-Shirt Sizes

Before I decide to place an order for a T-Shirt, I'd like to know if you allow exchanges if the shirt is too big/small, etc. It's difficult going by shirt sizes online and the shirt I'm looking at isn't sold anywhere near me, so there is no way for me to try one on before I bought it. Would it be a problem to do an exchange if the original tags are still on the shirt? If not, I'll just have to press my luck and hope the size will fit.
Old October 12th, 2011, 06:01 AM   #2
Gene
Admin-guy

As long as the tags are on it and it's in like-new, not-worn condition, we'll be happy to exchange it.
Old October 12th, 2011, 06:06 AM   #3
Gatomon
Sensei Werepanther

I've always ordered them a size larger than needed. After a few washings it tends to shrink them down a bunch.
A little while later they pulled the melted iron grate out of the pit. Then they carried it a good distance into the forest and bury it. Mr. Simmons sprinkles some seeds on the fresh turned earth and begins a chant. The seeds sprout and the fresh dirt turns into a patch of green that blends into the forest. “You know if she melts down a car. I’m not going to bury it.” Mr. Jones jokes as they walk back to put up the shovels in the storage room. Visit my Blog and read more!
Old October 12th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #4
Somnia
*Roll Roll Roll*

Thank you! I ordered the shirt in the Large size. That way if it's too big or small I'll know which way I'll need to go. Maybe it will be just right