AnimeNation Forums

Go Back   AnimeNation Forums > Official Forums > AnimeNation.com

AnimeNation.com Ordering and product questions, suggestions and feedback for the AnimeNation Store.

Old November 1st, 2011, 12:37 AM   #1
Gatomon
Sensei Werepanther

Live action sub forum?

Considering the large amount of Live action TV and Movies being made from Animated shows. I'm wondering if Live action could be in it's own forums now?
A little while later they pulled the melted iron grate out of the pit. Then they carried it a good distance into the forest and bury it. Mr. Simmons sprinkles some seeds on the fresh turned earth and begins a chant. The seeds sprout and the fresh dirt turns into a patch of green that blends into the forest. “You know if she melts down a car. I’m not going to bury it.” Mr. Jones jokes as they walk back to put up the shovels in the storage room. Visit my Blog and read more!
Gatomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2011, 08:15 PM   #2
Leader Desslock
I am Groot!

There was Cutey Honey, and now Yamato. Everything else sucked. We need a subforum for that?
Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:57 AM   #3
Arch-Defender

^Forgetting the movie Blood: The Last Vampire there Desslock.

I don't think we need a sub-forum either, these movies are not anime but are based on them so you can post them in either the off-topic or anime section and by the anount of such threads we receive it hardly seems necessary to make an all new section for it.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:10 AM   #4
Gatomon
Sensei Werepanther

You might want to look just a tad harder. There is Live action adaptations for more anime than you can imagine. Even fumi sends out e-mails showing them to most of us. From Sailor moon to Henti it's out there subbed and dubbed. The amount of shows being done have been growing. How many have seen Deathnote.
A little while later they pulled the melted iron grate out of the pit. Then they carried it a good distance into the forest and bury it. Mr. Simmons sprinkles some seeds on the fresh turned earth and begins a chant. The seeds sprout and the fresh dirt turns into a patch of green that blends into the forest. “You know if she melts down a car. I’m not going to bury it.” Mr. Jones jokes as they walk back to put up the shovels in the storage room. Visit my Blog and read more!
Gatomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM   #5
Arnold
Dude is now a lady

The live action Sailor Moon wasn't bad, from what I've heard.

And technically, the Jackie Chan City Hunter counts too.

- Sniper King theme, One Piece
My Avatar: Ash from Misfile
Anime watched in 2014: 31 (6 shows)
Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2011, 06:36 AM   #6
Gibb
アサギ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-Defender View Post
^Forgetting the movie Blood: The Last Vampire there Desslock.
That movie was pretty bad IMHO, and it had probably the worst CG effects I've seen in the history of cinema. That fight scene with the truck sliding down the mountain pass is still burned into my mind for how horrible it looked.

To answer Gatoman, we don't need any more subforums, we need less actually. When a forum is getting slower, the worst thing to do is break it out even further so there will be less and less posts per sub forum.
Gibb is offline   Reply With Quote