AnimeNation Forums

Go Back   AnimeNation Forums > Official Forums > AnimeNation.com

AnimeNation.com Ordering and product questions, suggestions and feedback for the AnimeNation Store.

Old January 5th, 2011, 01:10 PM   #1
Neoqstar

Messenger bag dimensions

Hello,
I just wanted to know the general dimensions of the messenger bags that are for sale on the site.
Thanks!
Old January 5th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #2
Dr. Ezra

That would depend on the particular bag you're looking at. Do you have a link to the one you're interested in?
Old January 6th, 2011, 01:23 PM   #3
Leader Desslock
The Ferret Priestess Of Uranus

If it's anything like the Messenger Bag I currently own, it's in three dimensions.

I had a four-dimensional bag once, and I swear, in order to find anything in it, I had to look at just the right time.

~Mike Royko
Old January 7th, 2011, 10:51 AM   #4
Ikari Warrior
Out to Lunch

Ahh, desslock, you were lucky enough to get the special, limited edition bag that's 5x5x5x5. What pisses me off is that they're charging for an extra dimension that most people don't really use.
Old January 8th, 2011, 05:34 AM   #5
Leader Desslock
The Ferret Priestess Of Uranus

^ Ooo! I didn't know it was a collectible! All it says is "Made In Gallifrey" on the tag.

~Mike Royko